Oriental has been updated to be compatible with the WordPress 3.5.1 on 2/28/2013.
I’m happy to return you a link here if you’ve donated to the theme.
It’s also made mobile friendly. To take a look at the theme on your mobile devices, point your mobile devices to http://regretless.com/oriental?theme-preview=oriental
- version 1.1.1 – Recoded to use relative positioning instead of float.
- version 1.1.2 – Fixed IE 6 issue brought up http://wordpress.org/support/topic/208400 and the random post issue brought up http://wordpress.org/support/topic/218342
- version 1.2.0 – Making the theme compatible with wp 2.7. And sorry I no longer wish to support IE 6. If this theme doesn’t look good in IE 6, use a different one. And seriously everyone need to move off the evil IE 6.
- version 1.2.1 – Made the theme a bit more backward compatible.
- version 1.3.0 – Made compatible with wordpress version 3.5.1. Fixed some bugs viewed under the latest versions of the browers. Added responsive web styling. Added support for wordpress 3 menu.
- version 1.3.10 – Updated screenshot and the sidebar background image, fixed site title
Date created: 09/19/2008
Last updated: 04/18/2013
WordPress: Version 3.5.1
Tags: fixed-width, two-columns, threaded-comments, sticky-post, microformats, left-sidebar, yellow, orange, red, custom-menu
Download | Donate
i really like coco lee’s songs on the album “Just No Other Way”.. altho she didn’t write them. they are still very pretty songs. i’ve been downloading “I will be your friend”, “Can’t get over”, “Before I fall in love” on morpheous. I think maybe her downfall for her career in US is that she doesn’t write songs. after all she isn’t a music major. only a “part time” singer.. just got lucky in east asian due to her appearance and style.. since not very many famous singers in east asian write their own songs.. she just fitted in.. but in US, it’s more hardcore Andy really hates her LOL.. he thinks she’s such a tramp oops.. that’s too bad. i just like her songs tho.. like i said.. i always go for the songs =) and admire the composers of the song.. rarely do i admire the singer 100%.. i give a lot credits to the composers.. but a-mei is a different case haha.. she’s just better LOL..
school starts tomorrow.. i really can’t believe it.. i’ve only got couple hours left..arrr… now it finally seems more and more like reality to me.. no!! don’t wanna go.. i only had 5.5 hours of sleep last nite.. maybe i was having pre-school syndrome.. now i had to sleep since i will have to be there by 10 tomorrow morning.. hopefully the first day wont be too bad.. nite nite everyone!