(REVOCABLE AT ANY TIME)
NOTE – This application will be Incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, lineage, and current medical report from your doctor.
1. NAME:_____________ DATE OF BIRTH: ________
2. HEIGHT:___________ WEIGHT: ______IQ: ________GPA: ______
3. SOCIAL SECURITY #: ___________DRIVERS LICENSE #: _________
4. BOY SCOUT RANK:_______________________________________
5. HOME ADDRESS: ________________CITY: _________ ZIP ______
6. Do you have one MALE and one FEMALE parent? Yes____ No_______ If NO, explain: ________________________________
7. Number of years parents married: ___________
8. DO YOU OWN A VAN? ____ A TRUCK WITH OVERSIZED TIRES OR CAMPER SHELL? ____ WATERBED? _____ MOTORCYCLE? _____ TATOO? ____ COLOR ALTERED HAIR? ___ (IF YES TO ANY PART OF #8, DISCONTINUE APPLICATION AND LEAVE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY)
9. In 50 words or less, what does “Late” mean to you? ________________________________
10. In 50 words or less, what does “DO NOT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER” mean to you? ________________________
11. In 50 words or less, what does “ABSTINENCE” mean to you? ___________________________
12. What church do you attend? ________________ How often do you attend? ____/ week
13. When would be the best time to interview your father, mother, priest or pastor? ____________
14. Fill in the blanks: Please answer freely – all answers are confidential (That means I won’t tell anyone – I promise):
A. If I were shot, the last place on my body I would want to be wounded is in the _____________
B. If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my _____________
C. A women’s place is in the __________________
D. The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is ____________________
E. When I first meet a girl, the first thing I notice is _____________________ (NOTE: If the answer to “E” begins with a B, T, or A, discontinue and leave the premises immediately with your head hung low.)
15. What do you want to be IF you grow up? _________________________
16. Do you plan to attend a Catholic or Christian College? _________ Which one? ____________
I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, CRUCIFIXION, ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, AND RED HOT POKERS.
_____________________ Signature (That means sign your name)
Thank you for your interest. Please allow four to six years for processing. You will be contacted in writing if you are approved. Please do not try to call or write (this action will void this application). If your application is rejected you will be notified by two angels wearing red suits and carrying pitch forks. (You might want to start praying now).
7 thoughts on “Application to Date My Daughter”
My father approached my boyfriend with this. Tony looked at him and my father kept a serious face. Tony read through it and asked if he was serious. My dad said yessir. Tony completed it and handed it back. Then my daddy handed him a set of rules for dating my daughter. Tony read them and laughed. My father looked at him and goes, im serious. i dont play games when it comes to my baby girl. then my dad left. tony was definately freaked out and had a chat with me after. my father cracked on him for the next 2 weeks. it was great. but i am a daddys girl, so tony better watch out. :blush:
Thats just awesome. I loved that story. I see so many young girls hooking up with losers only to get them into trouble by doing unlawful thing Etc..I love this application,and think every parent should have there daughters friend fill it out. Love it!!!!..
My Dad asked my now husband of 4 years fill out this application. He did fill it out and it is still on file waiting for approval. :heart:
a family friend from the swat team gavew this to my father to use on my then current boyfriend…we all got a kick out of it…
I had my daughters boyfriend at age 15 fill this out, then I held an interview. They are now 24 and married with 2 kids. They are just as happy as they were then. I am considering approving his application sometime in the next 2 years.
MY daddy always had one on these on hand..i remember when i was 13 he set one on the coffie table and anytime i had one of my guy friends over my daddy would make him read it….he embarrased one of my friends Tucker…but Tucker didnt mind lol he actually filled it out and handed it to my father…just for fun, we never actualy went out
This is AWESOME! I showed it to my Dad, cause I am a total Daddy’s girl/angel/devil. He laughed and then said he was totally going to make every single one of the guys who asked me out fill it out. He even managed to tape one up in my locker at school. Laugh!