i thought this is brilliant
How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to replace a lightbulb?
The Answer is SEVEN:
1. One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be replaced
2. One to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the lightbulb,
3. One to blame the previous administration for the need of a new lightbulb,
4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of lightbulbs,
5. One to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a lightbulb,
6. One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the lightbulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag,
7. And finally one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a lightbulb and screwing the country.
10 thoughts on “bush and lightbulb”
6. One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the lightbulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag
moaha, I love that one! If a model posed next to bush…”make love to the lightbulb! now hate it, hate it!”
Haha, very funny!
I looked at some pics of Bubo, he/she’s so cute! I have a dog but she’s ugly now 😥
That is hilarious…and oh-so true! I agree with your previous post as well…Bush needs to be replaced, and soon!
very, very nice! i love jokes like that! its nice to see other liberals on the internet, they’re kinda hard to find!
I love it! I’ve already forwarded it to most of my friends. Where did you find this gem?
someone posted on kerry’s forum.
haha… that’s funny ^^;; and where did you find this???
thats hilarious i liked the last one awshome!!
I probably shouldn’t be there since I’m not one of your dailies and not even an American…but on the behalf of sane citizens of Europe…I loved this! I really did:)