So the schedule is in. We will be in Las Vegas from May 27th – June 3rd.
Things we will be doing
- meeting the LV cabbie in person. Yay! I’ve been reading his blog for a long time. I’m so excited to meet him.
- going to the Hoover Dam.
- going to the Ron White standup.
- going to the Criss Angel show.
- going to the O (Cirque du Solei) show.
- eating at the Prime Steakhouse
- eating at the Stack restaurant.
- lounging around at the MGM Grand lazy river and our celebrity spa suite.
Wow it’s gotta be the most elaborate trip Andy and I have ever taken. A very good start and hopefully many to come! 🙂
6 thoughts on “Schedule for Las Vegas vacation”
That looks like a fun and relaxing trip! Hope you have a wonderful time! 🙂
Hi sis! Thanks for dropping by 🙂
🙂 Tell me how you like O! I haven’t seen that one yet. Loved Mystere, Beetles Love, and Ka. 😀
If you haven’t seen O, you are missing out BIG TIME! go see it as soon as possible 🙂
Oh, I love Vegas!! Have fun 🙂
Have fun in Vegas, sis! You should probably have a couple of drinks in order to fully appreciate Criss Angel *lol*
We always go to Qua Spa at Caesars for relaxation. A day pass is $45 if you don’t want to pay $$$ for massage or facial.
You need to go and check out CityCenter, too! We loved our meal at Sage.