I’m just went through all of my 10 years of posts on pure-essence.net one by one to correct its syntax so I can use this super awesome sourcecode shortcode on wordpress.com.
Yea I know I’m crazily obsessed with my blog.
Sentiment from going through all of my posts
- I’m proud that my oriental wordpress theme was featured on wordpress.org. Oh gosh, it’s been so neglected. I must revive it someday!
- New Millennium still looks pretty good ya? Even though it was coded on 2/28/2008.
- I can sorta sing ya?
- Wow, I once coded in Open Laszlo 🙂 Coding in xml sucks.
- The speed google crawls still blows my mind.
- What a flashback post for the 10 year online life anniversary. What will I write for the 20 year anniversary?
- Old article on how to style a table using CSS. I think it’s till very applicable untill CSS3 is solid.
- Geek T-shirts are still funny. Apparently I’m still geeky.
- Our wedding videos are so sentimental. The only thing we did as “vow” is that I sang a song for Andy and Andy read a poem he wrote for me.
- JErm‘s comment made me blush LOL. I’m so happy that he’s still around. Most of my old friends’ sites have gone to never never land.
- I’m still surprised that my script was used in a university lecture.
OMG, how did I use to blog so much? Going back page by page and skimming through posts prior to 2004, I was getting impatient. A couple of facts regarding OLD posts:
- I started blogging before wordpress even existed. I used to use its predecessor b2. My first blog post ever on pure essence was installing b2.
- I obviously used to use this blog also as twitter. But then there was NO twitter.
- I feel like a dinosaur but a proud one 🙂
- My English SUCKED. Not that it’s that much better now. But YUCK, I was totally speaking Chinglish.