(i made most of this, you can grab if you want)
About your list
When and why did you start your daily reads list?
– Hmm a year ago? I first started coz i want to honor those who always comment 🙂 i want to link them so i can return them visits and comments
Do you truly visit your daily reads DAILY?
– Yes most of the time unless I don’t have access to internet
Why do you add these people as your daily reads?
– Because I talked to them online or their blogs are just plain fun to read and/or their designs are just too eye catching.
How many people are on your daily reads?
– let’s see not counting lj friends, i have 22
Have you deleted people from your daily reads, if so why?
– Yes, because they don’t update their blogs often enough or I lost interest in reading their blogs 😦
Do you comment on your daily reads DAILY?
– I try to comment on everyone’s blog but sometimes i just have nothing to say.
How often do you modify your daily reads?
– Not too often but if ever get a new close friend online, i will definitely add him/her
Do you link people on your daily reads only because they linked you?
– Nope (that will be a link exchange to me)
Does daily reads have special meaning to you?
– Yes. i’m proud of my list 🙂 they are great people and great friends
Your daily reads are mostly (F/M):
– Female of course coz girls RULE
What do you get from reading your daily reads?
– happiness, laughters, news about the world and internet plus news about my friends. and the chance to go completely nuts when commenting LOL
Are you likely to read LONG blog entries from your daily reads?
– not likely but if it really caught my attention then yes
Do you expect your daily reads to read your blog everyday in return?
– no, coz not everyone is a net dork like me.
About people on your list
Who on your daily reads has the coolest name?
Who on your daily reads is most likely to comment in your blog?
– daynah, ecila
How many people on your daily reads are your friends in “real life”?
– hmm no one really but i did meet daynah in person in march 🙂
Who is the least favorite/most annoying person on your daily reads?
– no one. why would i add them if they are annoying?
Who is most likely to give you news about the world or internet?
Have you ever wanted to meet people on your daily reads?
– Of course
Who has an attitude problem?
– no one
Who is the funniest?
Who is the sweetest?
Who is the most out-going?
– jenn I think
Whom can you trust the most?
Who is the lastest daily reads you added?
Whose blog do you wish to drool all over on?