- My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
- I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
- I Work Hard Because Millions On Welfare Depend on Me!
- Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
- I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
- Don’t take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
- You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
- Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
- I’m not a complete idiot; Some parts are missing.
- Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
- NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
- God must love stupid people; He made so many.
- The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
- Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again
- Being “over the hill” is much better than being under it!
- Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
- Procrastinate Now!
- I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
- Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
- They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.
- He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
- A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
- Ham and eggs. A day’s work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
- The trouble with life is there’s no background music.
- The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.
- I smile because I don’t know what the hell is going on.
2 thoughts on “Thirty lines to make you smile”
I was wondering who the author of these Thirty lines to make you smile came from?
A variety of authors or just one … was it Maxine the cartoon character?
I’m very interested because I don’t want to use them without referencing an author if there was one that was traceable…
Thank you so much!
Thirty lines to make you smile – who is the author? or is it many?